Choclate chip cookies are a great thing i love eating choclate chip cookies, they are just the best thing they are the best, and today I am going to tell you a great reciepe so you can make you cookies
List of ingredients
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Sea Salt
- Choclate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add 12 oz package of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll 2-3 TBS (depending on how large you like your cookies) of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets. (alternately, use a small cookie scoop to make your cookies)!
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just BARELY starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
This great recipe is from Joyfoodsunshine.com